Belharra Tee - Blue
100% Recycled Fibers
Our clothes are designed in a circular way, using only recycled materials. The Belharra Tee is composed of 50% recycled cotton, sourced from textile industry waste, and 50% recycled polyester, collected from used plastic bottles.
The Perfect Equilibrium
We opted for a 50% - 50% mix of recycled cotton and recycled polyester for one simple reason: it brings out both materials' advantages. The recycled cotton gives a soft touch, keeps you warm, while the polyester enables breathability and repels sweat.
Each product has a story that we believe is worth sharing. Here is the journey that this tee went through:
- Yarn: Our recycled yarn is first produced in the north of Alicante, Spain.
- Fabric knitting & manufacturing: Our fabric is then knitted and manufactured into the Shak & Kai Belharra tee in the district of Braga, in Portugal.
Cleaning the ocean
On top of creating sustainable and circular clothes, we believed we could do more. That's why when you buy this tee, or any other Shak & Kai items, we remove 1/2 kg of coastlines trash thanks to a Partnership with Surfrider Foundation Europe.
- Chest pocket with design print
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free ink
- 100% Recycled polyester label
- 180 gr/m2 Jersey
- 50% Recycled Cotton - 50% Recycled Polyester Fabric
What is behind the name Belharra?
Belharra is the name of a surf spot and wave located in the northern Basque Country, in France. It is a rare wave, located at more than 2 kilometres from the coast, which, with the good conditions, creates the most impressive wave you can find in France, up to 15m high.
Jeremy, our model, is 1m79 tall, weighs 70 kg and is wearing a size M.